Friday 7 July 2017

TBR - July 2017

I've recently come to the conclusion that I don't appear to be particularly good at ever sticking to the books that I say I'll read in my TBR's. For this reason I'm only going to pick three books which I want to read in the hope that I might achieve more than 50% of them for once! Also it's YALC this month (I'm going for the first time and I'm SO excited!!) so all of these books are being picked because they're on my list of books I need to read before I go.



Truth or Dare by Non Pratt
I bought this at the YA Survival Guide event in June. I need to read it for several reasons mostly because it's got asexual rep in it (for once) and also like the whole flipping it and reading from the back halfway through is really cool.

Waiting for Callback by Perdita and Honor Cargill
This has been on my bookshelf for a while and it sounds like it'll be a really funny and lighthearted read, the kind of thing that you really need in your life sometimes, y'know?! And now seems like an appropriate time for me to read something like that.

No Filter by Orlagh Collins
I was approved for this on NetGalley and it's on my YALC list so I'll be reading this too! It sounds really quite interesting and should be a really good summery read by the sounds of the synopsis.

So this is my shorter-than-usual-but-hopefully-more-successful TBR for July. What are you planning to read? Any of these? Comment because I'm nosey and want to know! Also if you're going to YALC you should also tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment