Saturday 12 August 2017

Introducing... a new review rating scale

It's been on my mind for some time now that I've been using a simple x/10 rating since I started my blog over a year ago, which has been kind of boring me so now it's time for a change! A cute, yellow, change.

This is just a quick post really to let everyone know that from now on I'll be scoring books etc out of five and including half scores rather than going up to 10,. I shall also now be scoring with BEES!!

I'm super excited as bees are The Best and they're going to brighten up my blog so much so look out for buzzy fellows in future...


They're so cute right!?! I hope you all like bees because if not you should change your opinions because they're super duper important, but that's a long old ramble for a different day! Anyway this has been an announcement, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment