Sunday 23 December 2018

Mental Health Book Bingo 2019!

Wow look at me returning from my blogging hiatus to present to you my favourite readalong of the year! As with last year (or I mean this beginning of this year but shh) I have the pleasure of being a host for Mental Health Book Bingo. We'll be hosting author chats and reading sprints whilst reading and raising awareness with mental health related books.

If you're interested we'd love for you to join us, even if you can't read a full five books (let's be honest I probably won't manage it...). Check out our Twitter for more details and updates, we'd love to have you!

The hosts of this year's bingo are:

As I mentioned before, the aim of the bingo is to read five books over the month of January to score bingo by getting a line either vertically, horizonally or diagonally.
Here is our beautiful bingo board created by CW @ artfromafriend:

But of course, if you're not able to read a full five, there's no problem we'd just love for you to join us in raising awareness and learning about different books!

My TBR

If you've been following me on Twitter you'll know I've not been around in the last few months and to be honest I haven't been reading very much at all for various reasons. I won't be rushing myself this bingo, I have picked my five books but I will read them in my own time and if I don't get through them all I'm not going to stress! But anyway, here's what I want to read:

Hopefully the group read too (which will be decided through Twitter polls very soon!). Please note that as none of these are rereads I'm not entirely certain if they'll all fit the squares I've planned so I may end up changing my mind!


If you have any question about the bingo don't hesitate to ask me or our Twitter page! I can't wait to see what everyone reads this January.

No comments:

Post a Comment